Why Do Companies Retain Jeff as a Consultant?
- They don’t have the time or money to educate the consultant they hire about the industry.
- They need somebody with a rigorous understanding of the industry who’s not so deep in it that they lack objectivity.
- They are aware that over 15 plus years, Jeff has correctly spotted many of the emerging trends and has identified effective strategies to respond to them.
- To help them manage growth and make the inevitable but difficult transition from entrepreneur to manager.
- To deal with issues of cash flow and capital adequacy either to provide working capital for growth or in a turnaround environment.
- To develop strategies to respond to inevitably changing market conditions.
- So they are certain that the questions they are asking are the right ones.
Go here to browse through Jeff’s 15 years of Market Watch columns on these and other issues.